Fiesta Mall Media Center
Fiesta Mall offers a full range of Sponsorships, Commercial Filming and Special Events:
Now under new management, Fiesta Mall, a family-oriented shopping mall, has created a corporate sponsorship opportunity, special event, and commercial filming venue that will allow business owners and entrepreneurs a unique opportunity to showcase their offerings and align with this popular destination.
- Fiesta Mall’s Gross Lease Area includes 926,325 square feet of space and is home to several of the most prestigious national brands including Best Buy, Sears, Dillard's - Clearance Center, Dick's Sporting Goods, Forever 21, The Children's Place and Foot Locker.
- Enjoy a great meal at one of our fine eateries, including LongHorn Steakhouse, La Parrillita Mexican Grill, Panda Express and many more.
- Fiesta Mall, which was built in 1978 and renovated in 2008 is now managed and leased by Cushman & Wakefield of Arizona.
- We are located in the heart of Mesa's Fiesta District, the hub for advanced business and financial services, health care and education.
- The district is home to Banner Desert Medical Center, the largest comprehensive hospital in the East Valley with its newest addition - the $350 million Cardon Children's Medical Center.
- In addition, Arizona's largest community college - Mesa Community College - boasts an attendance of more than 27,000 students.
Fiesta Mall’s trade area encompasses several East Valley cities, including Mesa, Gilbert, Tempe, Chandler and Scottsdale. Our ethnically diverse total trade area comprises more than 921,605 residents and nearly 345,000 households and is expected to grow by 3.6% over the next five years.
- Website advertising
- Common area signage opportunities, 22 x 28, banners, barricades
- Children's Play Area
- Easter Bunny
- Year round on-site Vehicle Displays
- Opportunities for Test Drives, Product Launches, Special Events
- Customized opportunities and much more....
Commercial Filming Opportunities:
- Interior Common Area-During and after hours
- Parking Lot
- Vacant Stores
Special Events Opportunities:
- Common Area-During and After Hours
For additional Information, please contact the Fiesta Mall Management Office at
Want to stay on top of the latest events and sales at Fiesta Mall? Stay informed and connected by joining us on Facebook or following us on Twitter.