Job Title: Co-Manager, Sales Leader, Stylist, Sales Associate and Stock Expert
Number of positions: 5
Hours per week: Full and Part Time
Express is a specialty apparel and accessories retailer of women’s and men’s merchandise, targeting the 20 to 30 year old customer. The Company has over 30 years of experience offering a distinct combination of fashion and quality for multiple lifestyle occasions at an attractive value addressing fashion needs across work, casual, jeanswear, and going-out occasions. The Company currently operates over 600 retail stores, located primarily in high-traffic shopping malls, lifestyle centers, and street locations across the United States, Canada and in Puerto Rico, and also distributes its products through the Company’s e-commerce website, express.com.
Apply online at Express.com/careers
• CO-MANAGER – Responsible for assisting Store Manager in attracting, hiring, training and developing all levels of Associates including: the Sales Leadership Team. The Co-Manager assists the store team in meeting all financial and statistical goals while managing an individual Division of Responsibility (DOR), which include:
- Brand – drives the visual execution of the store (floorsets) according to company standards.
- Talent – recruits, staffs, and manages the stores talent schedules. Delivers Orientation and ongoing education for Associates.
- Capability – manages store stockroom processes, merchandise flow activities, and coaches to help reduce shrink in the store.
• SALES LEADER – Responsible for leading sales floor coverage while maintaining a selling focus in the absence of store management. Develops, coaches, and motivates sales Associates to provide an exceptional customer experience.
• STYLIST – Exceeds customer expectations by providing a personalized fitting room experience. Demonstrate strategic selling techniques such as fitting room wardrobing and personalized merchandise selections. Provides advanced knowledge of current fashion trends and Express product. Maximizes the fitting room experience, while driving sales and creating an elevated customer experience.
• SALES ASSOCIATE – Responsible for providing an exceptional customer experience through offering assistance when needed, ensuring product is on the floor and sized appropriately, and all customers have a quick and efficient cash wrap experience. Additional tasks include stocking, cleaning, and folding merchandise.
• STOCK EXPERT - Exceeds customer expectations by leveraging merchandise flow efficiencies to ensure product is available and easy to shop. Ensures merchandise is processed according to UPH standards. Ensures new product is placed appropriately on the sales floor once it arrives and has been processed.
An equal opportunity employer, Express does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Express only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States.
Want to stay on top of the latest events and sales at Fiesta Mall? Stay informed and connected by joining us on Facebook or following us on Twitter.